понедельник, 9 января 2012 г.

Letter

It's rather difficult to create a letter that Humbert could send to Nabokov. Unfortunately i didn't quite understand the task itself.  But let me have a try!

"Hello, my dear creator!
I'm writing to you because I want you to know - I repent all my sins. I'm a brute, and I do not deserve being forgiven, but having read Annie's blog I understood all my mistakes. But the book that you've written have good ideas for the young generation - that one shouldn't behave as I did, one shouldn't behave as Lolita did. It's a good book for all the parents existing - by means of this novel, they can save their children form being hurt. They just should look after them well. And it'll be all right.
Anyway, I want very much to see another edition of the book in question. I wish you took away all the stupid scenes, all the sad scenes. I just want you to show to the reader that I'm just a forlorn soul. I've never had friends, and The Destiny wasn't nice and sweet in my case. Mercy on me! And let me have another chance to prove that ever the blackest sinner can become pretty normal"

Like this. Maybe be it's not a clever letter ,but it shows some of my  thoughts.

1 комментарий:

  1. It's a good letter and the best thing about it is that it shows your thoughts.

    1 grammar mistake -
    the book you've written has

    ОтветитьУдалить