пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

If I could maka a movie..

Nowadays there's a tendency of making a screen version of different novels. And I tink It's great! Sometimes watching a moving can be more exciting than reading a book. But I do think cinematizing is a hard nut to crack. It's necessary to understand the main clue of the book, even to feel the idea. Besides, the actors must be perfect so that they could reproduce the character's manner of behaving, his habits and so on.
Well, I wanted to say some words about the actors I would like to have in my movie.
I think that Lindsay Lohan would be the best Lolita ever. She looks in the way it should be. And also,Brooke Shields (but young Brooke) could play this role.
As to Humbert, to my mind Anthony Hopkins could play this role. He is a talented actor, and I think he could easily be Humbert. 

Also I wanted to attach some photoes ( the way I see the main characters).

Finally I can't help mentioning the one who woild play Charlotte Haze, Lolita's mother. Maybe Cher could do it, but I'm not sure. She's too gorgeous to be that woman.

1 комментарий:

  1. I think that Lindsay Lohan would be the best Lolita ever. She looks in the way it should be. And also,Brooke Shields (but young Brooke) could play this role.
    Why do you think they will do? only because of appearance? What qualities should they express? What way of behaviour? What details should be included to portray the image?

    As to Humbert, to my mind Anthony Hopkins could play this role. He is a talented actor, and I think he could easily be Humbert.

    ОтветитьУдалить